When it comes to Christmas, we all want to have that beautiful a table display that’s full of sparkle and Christmas cheer. But how do you choose that full collection or key serving pieces? Or, what’s the best tableware if you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas? Here’s our guide to help you on your way to festive bliss.
If you’re investing in a full dinnerware collection, dinner plates, side plates, platters, bowls and mugs, think carefully. It’s an investment.
- Is it timeless and will never go out of fashion?
- Can you build on the collection year after year?
- Is it good enough quality to stand the test of time?
- Is it functional – fit for cooking, serving and throwing into the dishwasher afterwards?
Take a look at Spode’s timeless collections, where you’ll find perfect Christmas plates, cups, glassware, cutlery, tableware and accessories for the big day and beyond.
If you want to add to your everyday collection to make it that extra bit special for Christmas, here are our tips:
- Think about what you’re actually serving. What size bowls or platters do you need and how many?
- What design is going to work best with your current tableware collection? We love to mix and match and you can be creative too.
- Always make sure that whatever you buy, whether it’s Christmas plates, bowls or platters, it is functional. After a joyous and busy Christmas Day, most of your Christmas tableware should ideally be dishwasher safe.
Browse Spode’s serving pieces perfect for serving up a scrumptious Christmas dinner.
If you’re going to someone’s house to enjoy a Christmas meal, why not take a serving platter or bowl as your Christmas gift? Even better, make a delicious contribution to the Christmas meal by serving it in the platter or bowl and presenting it to the host! We honestly can’t think of a more thoughtful Christmas present idea.
View Spode’s serving pieces – the perfect Christmas gifts.
If you’d like to explore all the options Spode has to offer this Christmas, visit Spode’s Christmas Shop. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderfully happy New Year.